Who Are OCP?
- A proactive-learning and practice development
organization operating as a private limited
- Set up to support change efforts and
inspire individuals and groups in public,
private and voluntary organisations to be better leaders.
- Works with and alongside people to address
organisational, project and service challenges
in work or community-based settings.
What Does OCP Do?
Offers clients and their beneficiaries tailored learning and development services which include:
- Proactive-learning Support Workshops.
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning.
- Evaluation and Monitoring.
How OCP Can Help You?
Some of the benefits from working with OCP:
- Will help increase your economic, financial or social
outcome and impact.
- Will help improve your service capabilities and offerings to organisations and people.
- Will help reduce silo working by developing more
effective project and program led work practices, within, between and across organisations or community-based groups/networks/teams.